Instrumentation & Electrical Technician - IMMEDIATE OPENING
- Installation, troubleshooting, electrical low voltage and calibration for a variety of process instrumentation and PLC automation equipment. We provide a variety of services for the Industrial and Public Works Market such as food processers, chemical plants, water and wastewater plants.
- We are looking for technicians with a minimum of 5 years field experience or a certificate of completion from an accredited 2-year technical school or ISA level 1 or 2 certificate of completion.
- Our company territory includes Northern and Southern California providing: Allen Bradley, Modicon and Siemens PLC programming, instrument field installation, troubleshooting, repair and calibration for a variety of D/P & press transmitters, process controllers, temperature controllers with RTD or thermocouple sensors and analytical instruments.
- Other areas of technical qualifications include: fiber optic or wireless SCADA systems with licensed or unlicensed radio communication
Control System SCADA Engineer and PLC Programmer
- Project management for on going SCADA projects including PLC logic configuration, SCADA HMI screens, troubleshooting, field startup, installation scheduling and calibration of field instruments.
- Must speak fluent English or be bi-lingual.
- Must be proficient in programing various PLCs and HMIs such as: Allen Bradley, Modicon, SCADA Pak, Siemens and Automation Direct.
- Must have hands-on experience in wireless networking and SCADA licensed and un-licensed radio communication.
- Must be experienced in standard communication protocols such as: Modbus, DNP3 and Ethernet and would include standard programming language used in water, wastewater and industrial applications.
Aqua Sierra Controls, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aqua Sierra Controls does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.