Welcome to Aqua Sierra Controls, Inc.
Aqua Sierra Controls Inc. is an Instrumentation and Electrical Contractor specializing in Process Control Automation for Industrial and Municipal Installations and a manufacturers representative for Data Flow Systems.
Aqua Sierra Controls began operations on October of 1979 as a California Based (S) Corporation. Les Watson serves as the president and RME. We are located in Auburn, California, just above Sacramento in the Sierra Mountain Foothills. Aqua Sierra Controls services such as design engineering, construction, service, instrumentation, and electrical. Systems Integration, PLCs, SCADA, Custom Control Panel Fabrication. We provide these services for municipal, public works, industrial and co-generation plants throughout California.
- Process control instrumentation service, troubleshooting, repair, installations and calibrations including analytical devices using NIST traceable test equipment and test procedures. 24/7 emergency service
- MCC, electrical and process control panel troubleshooting, rewiring and or replacement
- PLC and HMI equipment, installation and programming services for all major PLC manufactures. AB, Modicon, Idec, DFS, Koyo and many more.
- Technical labor assistance for plant shut downs and outages for co-generation, chemical and industrial manufacturing
- Instrumentation and calibration services for industrial process flow, pressure and temperature including mass flow. We provide AMS2750D calibration methods and Procedures for temperature processes.
- Industrial Effluent process wastewater flow and sampling station equipment and service for open channel or closed pipe systems, including storm water systems.
- SCADA for in-plant control or remote telemetry, licensed radio, spread spectrum, fiber optic, or hardwire using state of the art PLC’s and telemetry equipment.
- Chemical feed equipment including design, installation and repair for: Gas or liquid feed systems for injection of CL2, SO2, Acid and Caustic for PH and Ammonia.
- A comprehensive UL508 panel shop for motor controls and PLC control panels. Shop repair facility for electronic, pneumatic, and electromechanical instrumentation.
- Licensed contractor: with design build capability for turnkey projects: Conveyor systems, pump and motor controls, wastewater pretreatment systems and instrument processes, including AutoCad services.